Wednesday, July 15, 2009

b-f-f

Ever since Will&Grace made it socially acceptable to have a gay man in your pocket at all times I've wanted one. It's true. Someone to curse carbs and drag my ass to spin, someone who will tell me it's okay to spend $500 or more on shoes and someone who'll have no problem telling me that no matter how hard I try I'll never pull off green.

Instead of wonder gay husband I got Dusty. He claims that the gay was beaten out of him when he was 4, but some of the more convincing traits remain. Appreciation for good food, art, and the ability to spend 6 hours with 5 girls watching She's The Man and eating ice cream cake. No, really. 

The thing about Dusty is that he's involved in the struggle. Not the struggle to survive, make ends meat or make it through each day but the struggle to be a hipster. No matter what he does his hair isn't quite dishevelled enough, his t-shirts don't have the right amount of irony and since he's half giant, half boy the skinny leg colored pants just look like man-pris on him. 

And that's where the story begins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment