Monday, April 20, 2009

WEEKEND UPDATE

This kind of defeats the purpose, because we're actually holding an AIM booty call right now (proper logistical terminology for booty calls: participating in? conducting? making?). Whatever. Here are two things that were awesome about my weekend that aren't late-night visits to Golfland USA, Star Wars marathons with chocolate birthday cake, and smoking in the hot tub at 3 a.m.:

1. The LUSH Comforter Bubble Bar (photo forthcoming, once I find it)
It smells like blackberries, is decently bubbly, and turns your bathwater hot pink. Plus, you can ration the bar, unlike the bath bombs, which are indestructible and have to be hoiked into the tub, one six-dollar piece at a time, and sometimes dissolve into weird pieces of gunk, like tree branches. And sand. Which is unpleasant, when it's unexpected and you're sitting naked in a tub (I'm looking at you, Big Blue bath bomb).

2. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist.
This movie is awesome. Michael Cera's post-Arrested Development career used to make me a little nervous, partially because I was afraid he'd veer into Zach Braff, Asshole territory, but this is an adorably twee and mostly harmless hipster film with a hell of a soundtrack (and I also didn't pay for it, unlike Last Kiss, which still makes me angry, two years later). Seriously, Zach Braff. I dislike you intensely.

One thing that was not awesome:

1. Hot Cheeto Puffs, or My Inability to Digest Hot Cheeto Puffs
This is unacceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment