Thursday, April 23, 2009

PANIC PANIC I DON'T WANT TO BE A TRANNY

...Nothing against trannies.

So I went to my hair appointment today, and what sounded fine in theory ("a blunt bob, so you won't have to style the front like you would for an a-line cut, with layers all around to give you volume") ended up with me staggering out of the salon looking a Korean pop star. A Korean man pop star. I came home and dunked my head under the sink, and this is what I came out with:





I have a 3-hour class in about half an hour; every time anyone looks in my direction I'm going to assume that they're seeing this:



Which, I mean, Friar Tuck was a badass, but NO. This is not going to help my participation grade.

1 comment:

  1. as long as you make the wounded squirrel face in class im sure nobody will even look at your hair.

    ReplyDelete