Sunday, January 3, 2010

the booty bible.

See. We used to be good at this. One of us would post, the other would respond, etc. 

Then we failed. 

The bff fluffy and I started a tradition last winter when I lived in DC. We came to the conclusion that we needed better ways to communicate than  the occasional email chain justifying indulgent purchases. Neither of us are much for 3 hour phone calls and even though we both have video ichat I think it could get really weird really fast (especially since she has the devil cat wandering around her house) so I would text the letters 'aim?' to her and within minutes she'd be online.  

Yes. Our aim booty call was more than just figurative. 

Somewhere along the way we took the booty calling for granted. I started a tumblr that is thankfully becoming more popular by the day and fluffy started working 20 hour weeks and becoming a slave to 16 year old asian boys...which we both wish was actually more exciting than it sounds. However I think we need to get back on this ASAP. I need love letters to show my grandchildren, and if my aim booty call wont post electronic love letters on a shared blog for me who will? 

No comments:

Post a Comment